IE6 shuts down suddenly

  • Start date Start date
Jan Il said:
Why..yes! How did you guess? Yeppa..gots me own private key too. ;-)

Heh! Try buying 'fish food' for them! You won't be finding it at your local
Wal-Mart pet dept. No just sprinkling a little miniscule particles on the
water. I tried to return them, but, I didn't have a receipt. I have a

Nah...they're all over. Even some of your more 'sophisticated' ng's have
them too. But, I usually find a way to either get along, or they avoid me.
;-)

:-)

;-D. OK... see you round. <s>

LS
------------------

Is there a point to this response?

Richard (Rick) W. Bogosian
(e-mail address removed)

Ummm.... maybe at this point not for you inasmuch as this is your first
return to the thread in what, ~ 4 days, 22 hrs and 30 mins? We offered
replies to your query and that's that. You didn't return until now. Not
uncommon, but surprising since you are using OE as your newsreader. Figured
you just weren't interested, or..... . And so, have you gotten it resolved?
Have you any other response, such as: that didn't work; that was a crappy
answer you gave me; tried that; or any other suggestions ?

Jans reply which concerned heat induced processor shutdowns is a good one,
and *has* been the cause of many random shutdowns. So now, out of the blue 5
days later you return, and all you can say is:
<paste>Is there a point to this response?<paste/>

Glad I didn't wait any longer for you than the first day is what I have to
say at this point. How's that?
--

LuckyStrike
(e-mail address removed)

How to make a good newsgroup post:
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

I must re-evaluate my reply to you Richard. The question is whether there is
a point to your response, or more importantly, as to whether anyone should
bother themselves and waste their time in an effort to help you.

Looking into this newsgroup (12 newsgroups to which I subscribe to, in
fact), you have made 4 posts. Two of which are this very post here. I am
responding (for the third time) to this one, but now out of annoyance.

The other messages for help which you've posted (which amount to three) also
received replies from different respondents. This includes one which you
"hijacked" by hopping on board with a "me too" type of post. To not one of
those threads have you returned to say thanks; didn't work; any other ideas;
nothing! You haven't had the decency to reply to at all, except to say in
your one hijacking post attempt that you haven't gotten an answer.

Hmmm...are you trying to break a winning streak here? The most you've done
is to screw around with the "wrote in message" part with your escreveu > na
mensagem. Very entertaining. :-|

Namely:
Subject:mysterious shutdown of ie
Date:Sunday, June 06, 2004 8:46 PM
replied to by Curt Christianson
Date:Sunday, June 06, 2004 9:23 PM

and this one:
Subject: Internet Explorer 6.0 problems
Date:Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:48 AM
(which was initiated by another poster, and not by you)
You chimed in with a "Me too reply" in this thread, and stated you hadn't
gotten any answer to your similar problem. Which *had* been replied to by
Curt.
Date:Thursday, June 10, 2004 12:22 PM

Was responded to by Patti here:
(who, incidentally, was using the slow clumsy MS-CDO newsreader)
Date:Thursday, June 10, 2004 9:20 PM

I rest my case.
--

Richard (Rick) Bogosian said:
Is there a point to this response?

Richard (Rick) W. Bogosian
(e-mail address removed)

"LuckyStrike" <[email protected]> escreveu
na mensagem news:[email protected]...
<snipped by LuckyStrike>

Back
Top