I found what I think is the best package available

Well for all that know about me and overclocking, I have gotton this board to 188fsb ,now a little figuring gets you a 376 fsb, it seems to be a great board ,I havent had any problems yet and I am waiting on the overclocking software to finish my review, once I get it done I will let you all know ,oh and here is a pic at 180 fsb , note to yourself this is with the most un - aggresive memory settings you can have.

180fsb2.JPG

wildone

The start of my review is , here
I am gonna be adding more to it , and I would like some feedback this being my first review , any and all comments would be nice ,either by email,pm ,or other , tell me what YOU would like to see , but like I said I am still adding to it ,also tell me what you think of my site.

wildone

OK guys , I got my final review up and would like to know what you guys think , you all need to see the support section I added , I just praise them , I didnt have a problem with my board but if I had they would have done what they could to help , just check it out to see what I mean.

http://overclockcorner.com

wildone

Very nice review there! I'll pop it on the main page tonight!

Thanks Ian , my friend N2 has been very busy with quite a few reviews himself , and muck any news on the Glodal win CBKII58 you mentioned a while back?

wildone

Mike

Well yes, I have a comfortable 39c (with an ambient temp of 32) on full load running UD ... and ... it’s very quiet. :)

Nice Muck , so do you have any pics of it or can you tell me where to find some ,I just wanna check it out .

wildone

I have something else for you all too see ,got myself a new cpu and some corsair pc 3000 and check these out , if you want to overclock (hint Mucks ;) ) ,get a 1600+ AGOIA , best stepping for overclocking I have see from AMP on the XP's , but a pic tells a thousand words ;)

1880.JPG

And some new memory scores ........

179fsb.JPG

Back