Hypno

captain zed said:
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Taffy...just to let you know....therapist's a woman, very nice too.
Also, i got a migraine aura 10 minutes after i left the session. I dont think it was linked though.
It didnt develop into a full blowner....just the aura was really strong and dazzling for a bit....i get a couple a year but not every year, if ya get me meaning.
Anyway, none today so yaaay.
nod.gif

Zzzzz

That's interesting Zed - I too, usually only get a couple of auras per year and oddly enough, they don't usually result in a full-blown headache either, just leave me feeling a bit "cream-crackered." :rolleyes:

Sounds like you have a lot going on just now though, between giving up the ciggies and your leaks/windows (other thread) so maybe related to all of that. Anyway, glad it didn't lay you low :thumb: Take care.:)

Taffycat said:

That's interesting Zed - I too, usually only get a couple of auras per year and oddly enough, they don't usually result in a full-blown headache either, just leave me feeling a bit "cream-crackered." :rolleyes:

Sounds like you have a lot going on just now though, between giving up the ciggies and your leaks/windows (other thread) so maybe related to all of that. Anyway, glad it didn't lay you low :thumb: Take care.:)

Thanks Taffy
happywave.gif

Upstairs windows are switched and all and its only 10:20 am. These guys are good. So far.LOL

Where's me plumber ??:D

Zzzzz

Well, me windows were finished on the same day.....Went for 2nd session at the hypno therapists today and i'm a smoke free zone for the last 6 and a half hours. The whole evening has felt like i'm just about to pick one up but it hasnt happened yet. I was whacked out of it leaving the session....it went really deep, i think LOL.
I'll see how it goes...i have one more session to go. Tonight when i'm sleeping it's all supposed to happen.

On an entirely different note....that leak in me house wasnt my problem. The neighbours went on holidays last week and somehow a leak sprung. I reckon they left a tap on. Anyway the water stained my walls and my wooden floor has to be replaced along with skirtings and dado rails etc. Its a right pain and the neighbours have to come home and face their house....its in bits....ceilings are gone,wooden floors, doors and walls are damaged. Their whole first floor is gone. Water is unstoppable when it leaks.

Zzzzz

Good to hear that its actually working! didnt think that stuff was real.

Well done Zzzzz, you have made a great start by the sound of it, particularly when you have had some stressful problems to cope with (meaning the water damage.) Good man. I hope that you will find it easier and easier to resist the urge.

Sounds like the water leak (or left-on tap) caused some pretty serious damage. A nasty surprise for your neighbours. Are you going to need builders to sort things out in your home? Or are you a DIY-er?

captain zed said:
Well, me windows were finished on the same day.....Went for 2nd session at the hypno therapists today and i'm a smoke free zone for the last 6 and a half hours. The whole evening has felt like i'm just about to pick one up but it hasnt happened yet. I was whacked out of it leaving the session....it went really deep, i think LOL.
I'll see how it goes...i have one more session to go. Tonight when i'm sleeping it's all supposed to happen.Zzzzz

Good stuff Z :thumb: I'm glad to hear it's working :D

Taffycat said:
Well done Zzzzz, you have made a great start by the sound of it, particularly when you have had some stressful problems to cope with (meaning the water damage.) Good man. I hope that you will find it easier and easier to resist the urge.

Sounds like the water leak (or left-on tap) caused some pretty serious damage. A nasty surprise for your neighbours. Are you going to need builders to sort things out in your home? Or are you a DIY-er?

Bit of both really...this time i'll be getting the builders in. Flooring isn't my cup of tea, or the painting or skirting LOL

Insurance (not mine LOL) will cover everything.
laughingsmiley.gif
Loss adjuster calls tomorrow.

Zzzzz

I gave up 6 years ago from 40+ a day ...my secret...Nicoteen patches 15mg (cut in 2) so the box lasted longer coz i had to pay full wack and wait for it sweets , Opal Fruits (starburst) and any others that make your cheeks flush :)

Abarbarian said:
Yup there is another liquid in the world apart from tequila.
laughingsmiley.gif

Good to hear that Vodka isnt something i made up :D

Well folks it lasted 17 hours and 16 minutes....i'm officially smoking again....ah well, one more session left. I have to work on my level of commitment, apparently, and listen to the cd's....will keep ya's posted.
Disappointed to say the least.
Zzzzz

captain zed said:
Well folks it lasted 17 hours and 16 minutes....i'm officially smoking again....ah well, one more session left. I have to work on my level of commitment, apparently, and listen to the cd's....will keep ya's posted.
Disappointed to say the least.
Zzzzz

Perhaps I should hit you with the scare tactics.

If you'd seen what I've seen in the last few years and indeed, been through what I've been through, you'd stop instantly, I feel.

But I probably won't as I promised myself I would stop speaking about it unless asked or if it was relevant.

Well now you have to tell dude !!
or do i wanna know....actually i'moff to bed now cos i'm shattered. Smoked 11 since tuesday night.
I'm goona bring me laptop tobed and listen to the hypno discs i was given.I only lost the battle,
not the war......cigs are making me sick this morning. Not sure if its supposed to work like this.Maybe not.

Zzzzz

Back