you need to find a welcome leg to hump.

mine are not available.

(e-mail address removed)

"

Hello JS

Thank you so much for such a comprehensive reply. I honour you for your
generous sharing; I have certainly learned something new.

My thanks too to those who have also taken time to respond in the spirit of
sharing.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone. I wish Santa would put a new
drive in my sock!

Menk