xml

  • Start date Start date

BEQ

Whenever I go to a .xml web page using IE6 I just see a load of source code.
Is this normal?

Hello,

Thanks for your posting here.

In general, it is normal behavior. Some .XML files are not designed to be
opened in Internet Explorer.

If you develop the .xml file, you can contact the following newsgroup for
further help.

microsoft.public.xml

Have a nice day!

Regards,