Wrong version of IE?

  • Start date Start date

Windows Updater keeps wanting me to download Critical Update KB837009 for OE6
Service pack 1. When trying to install I receive a message that I need to
have be running IE6 to install the update--but I have Internet explorer 6.0
installed. Can anyone tell me why its not being recongnized? Am using Windows
98 SE. Maybe using the wrong version of IE? Can someone help? Thanks!

If you mean Windows Update rather than Windows Updater, then try here
first:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/

If not, then please repost in the update group. Microsoft personnel
are there to help solve update problems.
(They may be swamped, so please be patient)

Server: msnews.microsoft.com
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windowsupdate
or try this URL

....Alan

Back
Top