WMM only saves a portion of my video

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I have tried some of the fixes I found posted but I had no luck. My project is approximatly 157MB but when it saves it is only a 50ish MB file. When playing the file it plays all of the music but it saves only a small portion of the pictures. After the pictures quit showing it still plays the music but only shows a black screen.

Hey there,

I encountered an almost simliar problem a few days back, but i finally solved it. Try splitting your project in half and save them without the music. After that's done, conolidate them as separate video clips and add the music in then save it again, it should work out fine. I just saved my project which is about the same size as yours and cut off half of it as well as the music then pasted them in after loading the previous half as a video clip. This should work cause the other stuff didn't work for me too.

After a couple of weeks work on a project I've just come across the same problem and I am not happy. It strikes me that a program that singularly fails to jump the final hurdle is more than worse than useless. If Microsoft cannot or will not fix this bug either with a patch or a new version they should stop bundling it with Windows and leave the market open to commercial programs which will deliver what it says on the box.

Lord Robbo

Back