Windows XP Update

  • Start date Start date

PeterD

Like many others I cannot get Windows XP Update to work.
Keep getting rejected on this Update. "814078: Security
Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.6, Windows 2000,
Windows XP)"

Hi Peter,

Here's some things to explore to resolve this:

193385 WINUP: Problems When Viewing or Downloading From Windows Update
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=193385

316524 "Administrators Only" Error Message When You Attempt to Use the
Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=316524

836570 List of security updates that are included on the Windows Security
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=836570

=========

Windows XP Security Homepage:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/security/default.asp

Windows 2000 Security Homepage:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/security/default.asp

Top 10 Windows Newsgroups Security Questions:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/newsgroups/default.asp?url=/technet/newsgro
ups/nodepages/sectop10.asp

=========
Paul Hayes, MCSE
Product Support Services
Microsoft Corporation
(e-mail address removed)

| From: "PeterD" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Windows XP Update
| Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:13:42 -0800
|
| Like many others I cannot get Windows XP Update to work.
| Keep getting rejected on this Update. "814078: Security
| Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.6, Windows 2000,
| Windows XP)"

Back
Top