Windows Defender

  • Start date Start date

I got A virus and the Defender was doing its job..but when all these windows
started popping up I clicked on some "Ignore" buttons by accident..It finally
cleaned the puter but when it runs the scheduled scan I wind up having to
reboot to clean the puter. I realize there is still a problem, but when I go
to the "Allowed Items" to delete the problems there is nothing there. I want
this to go away! Can someone plz advise on what is the best solution.
Thanks

Try looking in your Software Explorer for items you have allowed. I don't
find anything in my "allowed" tab either, but have allowed lots of stuff
that I know about. I find them in my "Software Explorer"

<DIV>&quot;angelsea58&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt;
wrote in message

Yew ap'Hekate said:
Try looking in your Software Explorer for items you have allowed. I don't
find anything in my "allowed" tab either, but have allowed lots of stuff
that I know about. I find them in my "Software Explorer"

<DIV>"angelsea58" <[email protected]>
wrote in message

Back
Top