window size when opening new window

Lately when opening a link in a new window, the new
window opens in a 1" by 1" square. I maximise the new
window, close everything down, try again, but only the
initial window ever opens maximised. Any ideas?

Lately when opening a link in a new window, the new
window opens in a 1" by 1" square. I maximise the new
window, close everything down, try again, but only the
initial window ever opens maximised. Any ideas?
.

I'm having exactly the same problem -- just started
happening.

Don Varnau

Stretch that second window out to the desired size- don't use maximize.
Close other IE windows. Close that window last.

Don

--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

"k" wrote in message news:61fe01c42e3f$1a5e9500 [email protected]...
.

Thanks -- worked for me.