Why does this appear evry time I start pc

  • Start date Start date

Lately, having started my pc a windows update window appears:

Windows Update: Internet Explorer & Internet Tools

It is the setup window for Explorer and tools, but I don't know how it
appeared and it will not go away!! I clicked on OK to run the setup but it
tells me I have all components and close..........so why does it still appear?

I would appreciate your assistance

Try here first:
http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/troubleshoot/

If not, then please repost in the update group. Microsoft personnel
are there to help solve update problems.
(They may be swamped, so please be patient)

Server: msnews.microsoft.com
Newsgroup: microsoft.public.windowsupdate
or try this URL

....Alan

In IE go to Tools...Internet Options...Advanced tab, Browsing section,
uncheck "Automatically check for Internet Explorer updates", click Apply,
click Okay.

Back
Top