while compiling windows service

  • Start date Start date

raghavendra

while compiling windows service

Project configuration skipped because it is not selected in this solution
configuration

Regards,

Raghavendra

raghavendra said:
while compiling windows service

Project configuration skipped because it is not selected in this solution
configuration

Look at your solution's build settings - you may have unchecked a
project to be built for a particular configuration.

Hi,

I have checked in solution properties....it's already checked ....
i am able to build both with 0 errors & 0 warning successfully...

Hi ,

After the project's Configuration has been checked, does your problem
resolved?

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "raghavendra" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Re: while compiling windows service
| Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:08:29 -0400
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| Hi,
|
| I have checked in solution properties....it's already checked ....
| i am able to build both with 0 errors & 0 warning successfully...

| > > Project configuration skipped because it is not selected in this
| solution
| > > configuration
| >
| > Look at your solution's build settings - you may have unchecked a
| > project to be built for a particular configuration.
| >
| > --
| > Jon Skeet - <[email protected]>
| > http://www.pobox.com/~skeet
| > If replying to the group, please do not mail me too

Back
Top