Whats up with Earthlink John Kelly?

  • Start date Start date

jim duron

I just got on to kellys and their was a error message about earthlink what
happen?

Jim

I have been efectivly banned from making any comment...but I think you
should get an answer from earthlink

Sorry

John Kelly

I just got on to kellys and their was a error message about earthlink
what happen?

Jim

Perhaps his posting below will help, but who knows.

Jack

From: "John Kelly" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: The Kellys
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:18:24 +0100

Oh dear, and you accused me of starting and perpetuating a flame
war...and
look what I have just come across.

Tell us all please do, what's it like, you know, what's it like to be
like
you? Mr Jack?
who is stupid enough to tell every one where he was posting his messages
from

and stupid enough to tell us all that he has a .NET passport and what his
actual IP address is....you must have been in one hell of a hurry to post
all of your smart alec messages, you clean forgot that you need to do
rather
a lot more than you have if you wish to remain hidden

So, with regard to all of your remarks after I pointed out how stupid
PAPAJOHN actually is with regard to the astounding revelation he has made
that Movie Maker is quote "NETWORK AWARE" in what way do you think you
contributed other than by starting another flame war...just like those
others you had a hand in.

When do you think someone who actually has some clout at Microsoft will
step
in and enquire about JAKE in Glendale at the given IP address?

I would ask What do you think, But I am sure you will give us the benefit
of
some of your so carefully crafted stupid remarks.....for someone working
so
close to Microsoft HQ that is

John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org