What is a graphic organizer?

i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make sure we
have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's due at
11:30am today........thanks!

Tom [Pepper] Willett

Why don't you ask your professor what it is? If not, look for it:
www.google.com

|i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make sure
we
| have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's due
at
| 11:30am today........thanks!

CyberTaz

If the assignment wasn't understood you should have asked for clarification
from the instructor at the time. That term could have several different
connotations, but none of them have anything to do with Word. Perhaps one of
your classmates could shed some light on the matter.

CyberTaz

But ya gotta admire the drive & initiative demonstrated by *not* just
scraping something off the 'net!;-)
--
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones

JoAnn Paules said:
I think the OP waited a bit too long before getting it started.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

CyberTaz said:
If the assignment wasn't understood you should have asked for
clarification from the instructor at the time. That term could have
several different connotations, but none of them have anything to do with
Word. Perhaps one of your classmates could shed some light on the matter.

JoAnn Paules

I don't know about that. There's a lot to be said for at least trying to
find the answer in Google. Of course, the first thing should have been to
raise a hand in class and ask for clarification.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

CyberTaz said:
If the assignment wasn't understood you should have asked for
clarification from the instructor at the time. That term could have
several different connotations, but none of them have anything to do
with Word. Perhaps one of your classmates could shed some light on the
matter.
--
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

i am writing an essay for english class and my professor said to make
sure we
have a graphic organizer. i don't know what this is! please help! it's
due at
11:30am today........thanks!

CyberTaz

Hard to believe of me, perhaps, but I was attempting to be facetious;-)

--
Regards |:>)
Bob Jones