web pages that generate internal windows

  • Start date Start date

I am not sure what the proper term is for my topic. Sometimes when I am on a
web page, a new window opens when I click the hand. It is not a new website,
but a - link?, internal window?, secondary window? - I don't know what to
call it.
Like - click on photo to see other pictures of our hotel - I click, it pops
up for a second, thern disappears. Is this one of those "give it up and just
reinstsll, or have I accidently set something wrong? It happens whether I
have pop-ups blocked or not.

Hi,
You probably have a program installed that's blocking these windows-
something like Yahoo Companion, Google toolbar, MSN toolbar or Ad-aware
Plus. You should be able tweak settings to allow pop-ups.

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"itemtwo" wrote in message