Pertinent from Headers:

From: "Irakli Lomidze" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:13:37 +0400

But his clock *is* off by 16 or more hours, it appears (though his posts are
routed through Sweden *and* The Netherlands, so what's wrong where is
anybody's guess <eg>).

Yes PA, you are right. :-) I stand corrected. :-( (hey... win some, lose
some right?) Hmmm.... maybe the post stopped for some weinerbrot and Swedish
meatballs along the way. <vbg>

PA Bear said:
Have a little understanding, LS: OP, a non-native speaker of English,
posts from the Georgian Republic where the current time zone offset is
indeed UTC/GMT +4 hours (or 02:30 as I post this).

His time zone is correct but his system time is very wrong. As I'm writing
this the time he posted that is 90 minutes in the future.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

LuckyStrike said:
Yes PA, you are right. :-) I stand corrected. :-( (hey... win some,
lose
some right?) Hmmm.... maybe the post stopped for some weinerbrot and
Swedish
meatballs along the way. <vbg>

Well you won, because you're right. 8-) He's at least 22 hours ahead of us
(and yes that's taking into effect the time zone too).

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.
http://windows.dasmirnov.net/ Windows XP Resource Site - updated!

Dear Sirs.

It is posible to View in IE6 web pages IE 4.0,5.0,5.5 Compability modes.

For Testing our webpages.

Irkali Lomidze

Paul Smith said:
Well you won, because you're right. 8-) He's at least 22 hours ahead of us
(and yes that's taking into effect the time zone too).

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.
http://windows.dasmirnov.net/ Windows XP Resource Site - updated!

-----------------------
Well, I had an idea that something was "Rotten in Denmark", but anyway....
What did I win? Will it be delivered, or must I go somewhere to pick it up ?
<VBG>
--

LuckyStrike
(e-mail address removed)

Paul said:
Nearly said:
Have a little understanding, LS: OP, a non-native speaker of English,
posts from the Georgian Republic where the current time zone offset is
indeed UTC/GMT +4 hours (or 02:30 as I post this).
[<snipped> by Paul Smith]

His time zone is correct but his system time is very wrong. As I'm
writing
this the time he posted that is 90 minutes in the future.

Back
Top