Update site says using non up to date browser and refers me to a M

  • Start date Start date

Every time I go to a wiondows update via IE 6 (with the latest SP and fixes)
says I'm using an unsupported browser !!! adn refers me to a windows MAC
update.

Running XP pro with SP2

Topdogrich said:
Every time I go to a wiondows update via IE 6 (with the latest SP and fixes)
says I'm using an unsupported browser !!! adn refers me to a windows MAC
update.

Running XP pro with SP2

Enter in an IE Address bar

javascript:navigator.userAgent

(Note the capitalization of the A in the property name.)

and post the resulting information displayed.

See also a thread started by Stan in ie6_outlookexpress

Subject: Win Update
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:01:59 -0600
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

HTH