Unable to cast object of type 'ASP.

  • Start date Start date

msnews.microsoft.com

I am getting this error randomly and I have no idea why it is happening. I
have not made any changes to the offending line in the code, which is
as follow(s):

Case "patients"
ctlPatient =
LoadControl("patients/ctlPatientTable.ascx")
plhTopRight.Controls.Add(ctlPatient)

And I have no way of getting rid of it except to create a new instance in my
IIS for the website and then it magically works until it crops up again.
Does any
one have any idea on what is this error and how to get rid of it. Thanks.

I am getting this error randomly and I have no idea why it is happening. I
have not made any changes to the offending line in the code, which is
as follow(s):

Case "patients"
ctlPatient =
LoadControl("patients/ctlPatientTable.ascx")
plhTopRight.Controls.Add(ctlPatient)

And I have no way of getting rid of it except to create a new instance in my
IIS for the website and then it magically works until it crops up again.
Does any
one have any idea on what is this error and how to get rid of it. Thanks.

___
Newsgroups brought to you courtesy of www.dotnetjohn.com

Back
Top