Two Pages

Dear, Microsoft Corporation

How can an end-user utilize the front and back of one particular word
document or can it be perfromed at all?

Very Respectfully
Mr. Garrett Hord
Microsft Corporation Research Panelist
INETA Member
Infragard Member

Suzanne S. Barnhill

If you're just wanting to print on both sides of the paper, this is called
duplexing. Some printers can do it automatically (if yours were one, you'd
probably know). If not, recent versions of Word offer a "Manual duplex"
option in the Print dialog.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

Dear, Suzanne Barnhill

I am trying to write a document that has two sides vice two pages if
that is possible? I really appreciate the time and efforts that you gave to
assist myself and others with answering this situation. Thank You, and best
wishes.

Very Respectfully
Mr. Garrett Hord
http://www.securitytalks.com

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

There's no difference. Two sides are two sides. Some printers can print on
both sides without user intervention, some can't. If a printer can't, the
person printing the file has two options. Allow it to print single sided on
two pages or printing side one and then manually reinserting the paper so
that the second page is side two.

Now if you're offering to buy everyone a duplex printer, would you please
add my name to the top of that list? ;-)

Dear, JoAnne Paules
Thank You, for your helpful insight with this endeavor.
Very respectfully
Mr. Garrett Hord
INETA Member

JoAnn Paules said:
There's no difference. Two sides are two sides. Some printers can print on
both sides without user intervention, some can't. If a printer can't, the
person printing the file has two options. Allow it to print single sided on
two pages or printing side one and then manually reinserting the paper so
that the second page is side two.

Now if you're offering to buy everyone a duplex printer, would you please
add my name to the top of that list? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Dear, Suzanne Barnhill

I am trying to write a document that has two sides vice two pages if
that is possible? I really appreciate the time and efforts that you gave
assist myself and others with answering this situation. Thank You, and
best
wishes.

Very Respectfully
Mr. Garrett Hord
http://www.securitytalks.com

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I guess this means I shouldn't clear a bigger space on my desk for a
duplexing printer. <sigh>

(You're welcome)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

JoAnn Paules said:
There's no difference. Two sides are two sides. Some printers can print
on
both sides without user intervention, some can't. If a printer can't, the
person printing the file has two options. Allow it to print single sided
on
two pages or printing side one and then manually reinserting the paper so
that the second page is side two.

Now if you're offering to buy everyone a duplex printer, would you please
add my name to the top of that list? ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

:

If you're just wanting to print on both sides of the paper, this is
called
duplexing. Some printers can do it automatically (if yours were one,
you'd
probably know). If not, recent versions of Word offer a "Manual
duplex"
option in the Print dialog.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill