Tweaking Code

Is there a way to once you input your info in the userform and click either
"yes" or "no" on the msgbox to not ask you again over the next 5 days. I need
all info answered only once. Thanks in advance!
If Month(Date) = 2 Then
If Day(Date) >= 23 And Day(Date) < 27 Then
UserForm1.Show
If MsgBox("Do you qualify for Bank Day?", _
vbYesNo) = vbYes Then
Worksheets("Vacation").Range("C3").Value = 1
Else
Worksheets("Vacation").Range("C3").Value = 0
End If
End If
End If

You need to store the data that you last asked somwhere, a hidden sheet
perhaps. then you can validate the stored date to check if it was within the
last 5 days.

A bit over my head, but thanks anyway

Jim Thomlinson said:
You need to store the data that you last asked somwhere, a hidden sheet
perhaps. then you can validate the stored date to check if it was within the
last 5 days.

Jim Cone

Did you see my post from yesterday?
Add the following line after UserForm1.Show...

"If Len(Worksheets(1).Range("C3").Value) = 0 Then"

Also, add another "End If" at the bottom.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA