turkish username

  • Start date Start date

Tolgay Gül

Hi,

One user name is Ümit Bozkir and logon name is ubozkir. The user connect to
domain and also the user can connet domain übozkir username. how is
possible. I tryed connect user name in u change ü the username connect the
domain. But the users can not connect each other share folder on users. (
the users can acces on server in share folders).

What is problem do you know?

It sounds to me like you do not have the group "Authenticated Users" added
to the share? Of course there are other ways to resolve this.

Joe Griffin[MS]
From: "Tolgay Gül" <[email protected]>
Subject: turkish username
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:12:22 +0200
Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.file_system

Hi,

One user name is Ümit Bozkir and logon name is ubozkir. The user connect to
domain and also the user can connet domain übozkir username. how is
possible. I tryed connect user name in u change ü the username connect the
domain. But the users can not connect each other share folder on users. (
the users can acces on server in share folders).

What is problem do you know?

Back
Top