turbotax incomplete download

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Welcome to TurboTax Installation Support!
https://support1.turbotax.com/cgi-b...earch_text=HPT_010906_inst&qi=HPT_010906_inst

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

:

| I installed turbotax on my PC but it is missing items such as the start
| button for starting a return. I have used a disc and direct download
| with the same results. Last years loaded fine. The new program loads
| fine on my laptop. I can't do an update for turbotax on my pc with the
| new addition either. I have disabled antivirus software among many
| other thigs but the same thing happens. It is driving me nuts and when
| I load last years data on my laptop the tax program can't find it.
| HELP!!
| Doug
| --
| douglasloucks

douglasloucks

I installed turbotax on my PC but it is missing items such as the start
button for starting a return. I have used a disc and direct download
with the same results. Last years loaded fine. The new program loads
fine on my laptop. I can't do an update for turbotax on my pc with the
new addition either. I have disabled antivirus software among many
other thigs but the same thing happens. It is driving me nuts and when
I load last years data on my laptop the tax program can't find it.
HELP!!
Doug

Joy

My husband is also having troubles with turbotax, never had other years. Do
you know how one can contact turbotax direct?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Chat with a TurboTax Representative
https://support1.turbotax.com/cgi-bin/turbotax.cfg/php/enduser/live.php?p_sid=YrW1LA*h

TurboTax Service & Support
https://support1.turbotax.com/cgi-bin/turbotax.cfg/php/enduser/home.php?source=ttcommain

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

:

| My husband is also having troubles with turbotax, never had other years. Do
| you know how one can contact turbotax direct?

Frank

douglasloucks said:
I installed turbotax on my PC but it is missing items such as the
start button for starting a return. I have used a disc and direct
download with the same results. Last years loaded fine. The new
program loads fine on my laptop. I can't do an update for turbotax
on my pc with the new addition either. I have disabled antivirus
software among many other thigs but the same thing happens. It is
driving me nuts and when I load last years data on my laptop the
tax program can't find it. HELP!!
Doug

My fix was to go and buy TaxCut for $9.95......

Joy

Thank you both. I've sent them an e-mail. In the meantime, I uninstalled
and reinstalled and this time the updates downloaded OK. Now to see if he
can continue filling it out without further problems.

douglasloucks

Joy said:
Thank you both. I've sent them an e-mail. In the meantime, I
uninstalled
and reinstalled and this time the updates downloaded OK. Now to see
if he
can continue filling it out without further problems.

"ANONYMOUS" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Try this link:

http://tinyurl.com/owb7m

hth

Joy wrote:

My husband is also having troubles with turbotax, never had other
years.
Do
you know how one can contact turbotax direct?

"ANONYMOUS" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Have you tried contacting turbotax direct?

douglasloucks wrote:

I installed turbotax on my PC but it is missing items such as the
start
button for starting a return. I have used a disc and direct download
with the same results. Last years loaded fine. The new program loads
fine on my laptop. I can't do an update for turbotax on my pc with
the
new addition either. I have disabled antivirus software among many
other thigs but the same thing happens. It is driving me nuts and
when
I load last years data on my laptop the tax program can't find it.
HELP!!
Doug
I finally was contacted by someone at turbotax who knew what they were
doing. It was a scripting enabling issue with my internet explorer
settings and has been resolved.
Thanx,
Doug