Trouble configuring outlook with exchange in Vista Home premimum

Config vista home prem 2007 outlk w/ exc

I have a new PC with Vista Home premimum, I have MS office 2007. I want to
have a profile for my company email that is ion exchange. I keep receiveing a
message can not resolve name in address book?
I have turned offf all firewall visure protection, etc.
Can Vista Home Premimum make a connection to exchange usingoutlook as the
client?

Any help would be appreciateive.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Yes, it will work.

Can you connect to the server and get mail? What version of Exchange?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(e-mail address removed)

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Config vista home prem 2007 outlk w/ exc" <Config vista home prem 2007
outlk w/ (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...