this joke has gone too far!

Red nosed reindeer

ok MS, cut the crap..... this joke has gone too far!

when will you be revealing the REAL OS you have been working on for the last
5 years?

I am sure the one you showed us up till now is as "vista" is only a joke ...
just to surprise us later with the real vista..

Funny, how you are hiding functions we need, adding all those things running
in the background making our hard drives spin all day and night , making the
search as if its a puzzle of some sort we must solve, making the startbutton
into a round thing with no name, just to confuse us.. the start menu into a
thing that collapses upon itself and you have to search for the programs in
order to find them, making an ugly depressing black interface, a sidebar
that is useless, and internet explorer that you cannot customize the
toolbars....
The need for expensive graphic cards for running moviemaker was a nice
touch! lol.. I would have never thought of that!
I call that funny.. but hey.. this joke is going a bit too far...
You delayed it so the real vista was not released on Christmas.. and its not
funny any more.
You expect us to believe that this is what you have been working on for FIVE
years?
LOL... nope sorry ... we are not that stupid.

.... YEAH RIGHT!.. give us the real thing NOW! Its new year coming and we
deserve to see the real vista!

Alexander Suhovey

Red nosed reindeer said:
You expect us to believe that this is what you have been working on for
FIVE years?
LOL... nope sorry ... we are not that stupid.
... YEAH RIGHT!.. give us the real thing NOW! Its new year coming and we
deserve to see the real vista!

Please be more specific who are those "we" you are voice of.

And I expect something less generic than "every IT person who knows enough
about computers".

Gordon

Alexander Suhovey said:
And I expect something less generic than "every IT person who knows enough
about computers".

And I've come across alleged "IT" people who know SQUAT "about
computers"......

Stephen

[...]

It has been released. Its called MacOSX...

Stephen

Red nosed reindeer

Please be more specific who are those "we" you are voice of.

"Red nosed reindeer" <-> wrote in message

you have not heard of rudolf?

shame on you...:)

Mark Rae

And I've come across alleged "IT" people who know SQUAT "about
computers"......

And a good thing too! That's what keeps us consultants in employment... ;-)

Alexander Suhovey

Red nosed reindeer said:
"Red nosed reindeer" <-> wrote in message

you have not heard of rudolf?

shame on you...:)

No, I have not. I'm not sure why it would be a shame to not be a part of
western culture which implies "out of the box" knowledge of christian
lore...

Do you know of Ded Morz or Youlupukki? Is THAT a shame? :)

But that's not the point. So by saying you really are the voice of Santa's
deer are you implying all your posts are just joke?

Gordon

Alexander Suhovey said:
No, I have not. I'm not sure why it would be a shame to not be a part of
western culture which implies "out of the box" knowledge of christian
lore...

Hang on - the reindeer aren't Christian........

stuart richards

Alexander Suhovey said:
Oh, whatever. You got the point.
If anyone knows the whereabouts of the REAL Rudolph, not some twisted
individual who is just out to post unhelpful, and definately
non-constructive comments, could you please ask the poor tired creature(cos
hes just flown round the world in one night) what religion he actually is,
and also if he can put a good word in with jolly old st nick for me cos i
need a new gfx card pleeeeeeze!