The Drunk Thread

Reaction score
OK, just for a laugh this thread is only to be posted on when people have had a few too many shandies. This might get deleted or closed by the chaps in charge, but i thought it would prove quite amusing. See what nonsense goes through peoples mind when they are tipsy.

Hey, we could possibly make it sticky, cause i know if im drunk i'll never manage to navigate half a dozen pages through PC Review to find this thread...............

Alright all you drunk people, what are your thoughts.....................

bodhi said:
OK, just for a laugh this thread is only to be posted on when people have had a few too many shandies. This might get deleted or closed by the chaps in charge, but i thought it would prove quite amusing. See what nonsense goes through peoples mind when they are tipsy.

Hey, we could possibly make it sticky, cause i know if im drunk i'll never manage to navigate half a dozen pages through PC Review to find this thread...............

Alright all you drunk people, what are your thoughts.....................

At half 11 in the morning Bodhi? not many drunken thoughts methinks....... ;):p

I got drunk once and went on a forum ... got banned ... Floppy has the transcript somewhere, probably waiting to blackmail me with it ... I'll just get drunk again. :p

So, err, I won't be making this a 'stickie' anytime soon. ;)

MUCKS!!!! You're such a spoil sport :-)

Well, im getting drunk tonight, i think, but definitely tomorrow night. So im going to get the thread moving anyway! I encourage all others to do the same. I think a drunk story would be hilarious. May need close moderating though! haha.

Ha!

I think as long as no obscene language is posted (if any of you can manage that when wasted) then its a fantastic idea.

Maybe we will make it a sticky if it turns out to work well...

I love drunken posts... people are so thoughtful when inebriated!

this could be interesting, i managed to write a rant post a few weeks back that made absolutely no sense and i repeated myself several times, fortunately in my drunken state i only managed to hit the preview post button

Happy Christmas

I think those who get drunk during the day should be, oh hold on a minute i was drinking at 3pm and still am.
Happy Christmas everyone
happywave.gif

What a great thread this is, post complete rubbish & as your pi55ed it does not matter:thumb: Great thrread bodhi
bowdown.gif

Well its 1:37am and i'ove just got in from the pub after a few and i feel fione...should pronounce that in an Irish accent. Wheres me bed, fans whirring away and keeping the room coolish tonight, and i just downed about half a bottle of buxton in one go should stop me getting ive forgotten the word..

Enough already im going to sleep...nighty night....:o

Thanks Feckit!! Im kinda drunk tonight, not bad enough to make a fool of myself on here i dont think. Good news is that tomorrow im drinking from early afternoon, so should manage to do something awful when i get home.

I did come to one conclusion tonight after a long conversation with my mates. How much does EVERYONE hate people that wear suit jackets with jeans, or suits with trainers!! What a crap thing to do!!

I've just had a bbq to with friends & an afternoon of stella (the drink, not the girl) Pimms & Champagne. Which way is your head meant to spin:D But just going to carry on, if i'm writing bollocks it's cos the screen looks all fuzy.

Anyone got good ideas to get over a hangover, night night said zebbede, bong;)

Just got home, its 4.30am. I was hungover ALL day today and managed to drink all night too. Quite impressive me thinks.

Thinks i found out tonight:

1. Girls cant work cash machines.

2. Hen parties are annoying.

3. Cant remember what 3 was.

4. Night night.

Alright for some... got to bed at 3... up at 7... Mixing a good few Smirnoff Ice's with Cointreau shots and Apple Sour shots... never a good idea.

My head is spinning, my stomach is unsettled. I think this is what they call a hangover? Its like the 1st or 2nd one i have ever had... strange. (yes i have been drunk more times than that)

Had to take my sister to work, friend to the station and am working for a couple hours @ 2.30

Fun.

I'm never drinking again

I was super hungover yesterday, but not to bad today. Strange cause i drank SO much more last night. Not complaining. Yesterday i was suffering from the classic hangover symptoms:

Stage 1: You are afraid that you are going to die

Stage 2: You are afraid that you are NOT going to die

Stage 3: Feeling like you might throw up at any given inappropriate moment

Stage 4: Shivering

Stage 5: Eating Weetabix

Wish I'd seen this thread on sunday night :nod: Had had a few white russians then went grocery shopping (don't ask)
But it was fun finding out what I bought on monday morning :confused:
It all made sense at the time :nod:
One warning though... don't ever try to buy a toothbrush when you're 'tipsy'
Believe me, you really don't want to go down that road! :lol:

I haven't actually been very drunk at all since this thread started. Which is just as well as I might have asked for a blind date wiv yer Mum. :o

Gimme time ;)

Yup, if this thread keeps hovering around near the top of the list it's bound to produce some magic stuff. May have to wait til next weekend though!!

Back