Taskbar

  • Start date Start date

I place all my icons in the Taskbar and my desktop is blank. When i reboot
two icons are pasted in the Taskbar:
1. Shows shortcuts to websites, network computer, and FTP sites;
2. Show the sesk drives and hardware connected to this computer.

The trash can icon without a delete option is pasted and I cannot delete it.

How do I prevent the reboot from pasting the above icons and how do I get
rid of the Trash Icon where there is no delete option?

Check your settings here: Right click the
Desktop/Properties/Desktop/Customize Desktop.

As for the Recycle Bin:

Rename or Delete the Recycle Bin (Line 115)

Once installed, go to Windows Explorer and scroll down to Recycle Bin, left
click it to highlight, then go to File/Delete.

/taskbarplus!.htm

"Unwanted reappearing Taskbar Icons" <Unwanted reappearing Taskbar
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top