Taskbar - No Right Click

My right click button works in all areas of Windows and the Internet except
when I try to use it on the Windows Taskbar. Nothing happens. How can I get
the right click box to open on the Taskbar? Right clicking on a minimized
webpage on the Taskbar also produces nothing.

Any help would be appreciated -- Jerry

Ramesh, MS-MVP

Start Regedit.exe and navigate to:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]

-and-

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer]

Backup the registry first. Then delete the "NoTrayContextMenu" value in both
of the above locations (if found).

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com

"Taskbar - No Right Click" <Taskbar - No Right
My right click button works in all areas of Windows and the Internet except
when I try to use it on the Windows Taskbar. Nothing happens. How can I
get
the right click box to open on the Taskbar? Right clicking on a minimized
webpage on the Taskbar also produces nothing.

Any help would be appreciated -- Jerry

Thankyou. Both replys would do the job. I went to Kellys Corner just
because I felt more comfortable that way. Thanks again -- Jerry

Ramesh, MS-MVP

You're welcome Jerry.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com