synching audio and video

  • Start date Start date

I have a slide show that I created in Photo story 2 and have added audio to
it in WMM, a song that I purchased and downloaded via iTunes, and thanks to
the great advice here, was able to the "rip" into an mp3 format so that I can
use it in WMM.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Now I would like to know, is there an easy way to synch the length of the
song to the length of the video in WMM or do I need to do this in Photo story
2 first?

Thanks
jwb

Once you have your audio clip imported into Movie Maker and placed on the
timeline, you can trim the end of the audio to match the end of the video.
In timeline view, scroll to the far end of the timeline. Hover the mouse
of the end of the audio clip and drag it left until is matches the end of
the last video clip on your timeline.

Good luck,
Mike

--------------------
From: =?Utf-8?B?andi?= <[email protected]>
Subject: synching audio and video
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:05:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker

I have a slide show that I created in Photo story 2 and have added audio to
it in WMM, a song that I purchased and downloaded via iTunes, and thanks to
the great advice here, was able to the "rip" into an mp3 format so that I
can
use it in WMM.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Now I would like to know, is there an easy way to synch the length of the
song to the length of the video in WMM or do I need to do this in Photo
story
2 first?

Thanks
jwb

originated.

thanks, that is what I figured, I was trying to keep the audio at the full
length of the song and have the time of each slide lengthened / shortened to
synch with the audio.

It makes sense that I would have to do that in Photostory 2 before I import
to WMM.
jwb

Back
Top