Switching Between Computers...

  • Start date Start date

Hi, I wanted to ask someone if they knew of a computer hardware product that
would let you switch between Two desktops while running on the same monitor.
Someone I used to know had one but I forgot the name of the product. If
someone knows can you please post it.

Thanks!!

Richard G. Harper said:
You are looking for a KVM (Keyboard, Video, Monitor) switch and just about
every reputable computer shop will have one.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User] (e-mail address removed)

"Nicholas Diamantides" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
Hi, I wanted to ask someone if they knew of a computer hardware product
that
would let you switch between Two desktops while running on the same
monitor.
Someone I used to know had one but I forgot the name of the product. If
someone knows can you please post it.

Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure it's Keyboard, Video and Mouse, as Video and Monitor are
basically the same thing - the visual aspect of a KVM. At least that is
what is says on mine.

Ah ... yep, MOUSE. Typing faster than I was thinking. Thanks!

--

wrote in message
Hi, I wanted to ask someone if they knew of a computer hardware product
that
would let you switch between Two desktops while running on the same
monitor.
Someone I used to know had one but I forgot the name of the product. If
someone knows can you please post it.

Thanks!!

I'm pretty sure it's Keyboard, Video and Mouse, as Video and Monitor are
basically the same thing - the visual aspect of a KVM. At least that is
what is says on mine.

--
Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service!

Google is your Friend!
http://www.google.com

Nicholas

Get a good one.. with cheap KVM switches, you will lose some customized
features that your keyboard has, like on screen display and maybe others..
it all depends..

Back
Top