Switchboard

  • Start date Start date

rblivewire

Is there any way to put a button on the switchboard to tell it to open
the whole list of queries for a user to choose from?

Is there any way to put a button on the switchboard to tell it to open
the whole list of queries for a user to choose from?

Add a combo box to the switchboard.

Set it's RowSource property to:

SELECT MSysObjects.Name FROM MSysObjects WHERE
(((Left([Name],1))<>"~") AND ((MSysObjects.Type)=5)) ORDER BY
MSysObjects.Name;

Code the combo box AfterUpdate event:
DoCmd.OpenQuery Me!ComboName

It gives me the list of queries, but I can't get them to run. It
doesn't let me click on any of the queries. (I put the Afterupdate
event in the code)

See this page on my site for any and all SBM questions:

http://home.bendbroadband.com/conradsystems/accessjunkie/switchboardfaq.html

In your particular case, this specific area (question #14):

http://home.bendbroadband.com/conradsystems/accessjunkie/switchboardfaq.html#combobox

(Watch out for possible line wrapping on those links)
--
Jeff Conrad
Access Junkie - MVP

rblivewire wrote in message: