Swapping Graphics

  • Start date Start date

I am very new to FP and trying to swap graphics with mouseover and mouseout
on my index page. I choose my text box, then define behavior but the only
graphic that changes is my company logo, not the text box. How do I go about
swapping text box to an image with mouseover/out? My index page is
www.hm-icc.com.

Thanks!

Oh, I see. Thanks Jens. Then how do i change the color of text box on
mouseover/out??

Jens Peter Karlsen said:
You can't.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.
From: Hirono [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: 16. marts 2005 17:55
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Swapping Graphics

Hi,

I am very new to FP and trying to swap graphics with
mouseover and mouseout on my index page. I choose my text
box, then define behavior but the only graphic that changes
is my company logo, not the text box. How do I go about
swapping text box to an image with mouseover/out? My index
page is www.hm-icc.com.

Thanks!

Use a Behavior to do that. (Change property)

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Swapping Graphics

Hi,

I am very new to FP and trying to swap graphics with mouseover and
mouseout on my index page. I choose my text box, then define
behavior but the only graphic that changes is my company logo, not
the text box. How do I go about swapping text box to an image with
mouseover/out? My index page is www.hm-icc.com.

Thanks!

THanks Thrill Media for your piece of advice! I don't have a serious graphic
software so I can't do what you recommended...but thanks anyway.

Jens, I try to assign behavior but it still doesn;t work at all.... any
suggestions?