Subform

  • Start date Start date

Jonas Markou

In a continuous form how can I display images bound to
the record (for each line) ????

I have a field wich for each post have a number between 1
and 3. Depending on that number, I want the continuous
form to diplay different images. I have 3 images (img1,
img2, img3) which are all set to visible=false. Depending
on the number the value should be set til visible=true...

Jonas,

On a continuous form, the visible property of a control applies to all
records. They will all be visible, or all not visible, so what you are
suggesting is not possible.

You may be abe to do this by using one image control on the form, and
have this bound to a calculated field in the query that the form is
based on. Maybe something like this...
DisplayImage: Choose([YourNumber],[img1],[img2],[img3])

Hi Jonas,

Start with ACC2000: How to Display an Image from a Folder in a Form or in a
Report
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;210100

I hope this helps! If you have additional questions on this topic, please
respond back to this posting.

Regards,

Eric Butts
Microsoft Access Support

"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-026? If not Microsoft strongly advises
you to review the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-026
<http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp> and/or
to visit Windows Update at <http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/> to install
the patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
to insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-026."

| From: "Jonas Markou" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Jonas Markou" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Subform
| Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:09:00 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.access.forms
|
| In a continuous form how can I display images bound to
| the record (for each line) ????
|
| I have a field wich for each post have a number between 1
| and 3. Depending on that number, I want the continuous
| form to diplay different images. I have 3 images (img1,
| img2, img3) which are all set to visible=false. Depending
| on the number the value should be set til visible=true...

Back
Top