Subform rowsource help

  • Start date Start date

Brandon Johnson

first off i was wondering if the line below is even valid. Its throwing
me an error on that saying that rowsource is not a valid data member.
compiler error. I thought you could do such a thing.. or would i be
better off using DAO recordset for this.

Me.frmPromote.RowSource = "SELECT PromoteGroup, UPCCase, UPCItem,
SVDCName, SVItemCd, SVBrand, SVDescription, SVPack, SVSize, SVStatus,
WeekFcst, VendorPkCost FROM qryPromotedItems WHERE PromoteGroup = " &
Chr$(34) & cboPromote & Chr$(34) & "ORDER BY PromoteGroup ASC;"

thanks for the idea but i got a runtime error saying 2465 application
defined or object defined error. any other ideas?

Brandon Johnson wrote in message
thanks for the idea but i got a runtime error saying 2465 application
defined or object defined error. any other ideas?

I think possibly forms have a recordsource property, not a rowsource
property (the latter, I think, is more commonly found as properties for
combos and lists)

Back
Top