Storing website usernames/passwords

  • Start date Start date

MarkC

Hi,

When I go to a website and enter my login for the first time (username and
password), IExplorer 6.0 (Running XP) will ask if I want to store it. I
normally click No, however there are times I wish I clicked Yes. How do I
store username/password after clicking No??? The message doesn't show-up
again after choosing No.

Mark

Hi,
Clearing all passwords should work to reset the "Save Password" option for
that site. IE> Tools> Options> Content> Autocomplete> Clear Passwords.

Protected Storage PassView v1.62- NirSoft from
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/pspv.html will help you recover other cached
passwords *before* you clear all passwords.

Note that some secure sites, such as banks, don't allow passwords to be
saved.

Regards,
Don
[MS MVP- IE/OE]

"MarkC" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Back
Top