Some forums are deleted from Microsoft News Server

Scott

I notice some forums in Microsoft News Server are deleted. Is Microsoft
Answers website taking over Microsoft News Server gradually?

Thanks,

Scott

Bruce Hagen

Scott said:
I notice some forums in Microsoft News Server are deleted. Is Microsoft
Answers website taking over Microsoft News Server gradually?

Thanks,

Scott

Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Communities
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

Newsgroups removed as of June 1, 2010
http://msmvps.com/blogs/bradley/archive/2010/06/05/closin-the-nntp.aspx

You can still access the groups on some non-MS servers such as Eternal
September, but how long the quality of questions and replies lasts is
unknown.

Eternal September
http://www.newsgroupreviews.com/eternal-september.html

The replacement forums.