Sip settings dissapear from Windows Messenger 5.1

  • Start date Start date

Hi
For some reason the SIP settings on the accounts settings for the Windows
Messenger no longer appear. Does any one know what causes this and how to get
the settings back so we can configure it to use our LCS server?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Peter

Hello, Peter!

You wrote on Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:10:01 -0700:

P> For some reason the SIP settings on the accounts settings for the
P> Windows Messenger no longer appear. Does any one know what causes this
P> and how to get the settings back so we can configure it to use our LCS
P> server?

See the group policies administrative template for Windows Messenger,
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FC-B456-47F4-BE8C-9F16C96B3BDE&displaylang=en

There is a setting to Enable/Disable SIP account.

In Registry computer policies are set here
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Messenger

Back
Top