Show randomly a value from the list

Amit Sony

I have a list of names of my colleagues, m trying to show the name
randomly from this list without duplication. I've make my own formula
to show this but m not able to stop the duplicity.

Any kind of help on this will be appreciated, even solution is in VBA
or excel format.

Jim Cone

How do you know which names have been selected previously?
Is there a separate list of previously selected names?

"Amit Sony" <[email protected]>
wrote in message