Search Companion & Group Policy

  • Start date Start date

Mark Feodoroff

Hi All,

I've seen plenty of info about configuring XP SP2 to use Google in the
search companion, but I would like to roll this out to all my users.
Is there an ADM file with the appropriate settings for this in a Group
Policy?
I've found settings to control it's updating, and also to disable it but
nothing for configuring it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Mark

Hi,

I'm not familiar enough with Group Policy to answer that
question. However, the people at the Windows SP2 Group Policy
Newsgroup, or the General Group Policy NG's would probably have a
better handle on the problem :-).

The Group Policy newsgroups can be found here:

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgr...id=us&icp=gss3&sd=tech&id=fh;en-us;newsgroups

And the technet GP newsgroups can be found here:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...r2003/technologies/management/gp/default.mspx

Sorry for the lack of better advice,

Best regards,

Altrus