Scrolling Links

  • Start date Start date

Fabrizio

Hi,
I'm trying to deal with ASP.NET and i would like to know
if there is any control or any method that allows me,
like in JAVA classes, to have, for example, scrolling
news with links to different web pages.
Is it possible?
Thanks,
Fabrizio

HEHEH! You are talkin' 'bout applets :)
OK, use JavaScript or <marquee> - in IExplorer.exe.

Peter

Hi Fabrizio,

Yes, just as Peter said, you can use <marquee> html tag to create a
scrolling text.
Here is the document for marquee object:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/ref
erence/objects/marquee.asp

Below is an article tells you how to deal with marquee tag in FrontPage.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;167595

Note that, all these are the function of client code(html or javascript),
it has nothing to do with the asp.net.

Hope this helps,
Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

| From: "Fabrizio" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "Fabrizio" <[email protected]>
| Subject: Scrolling Links
| Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 02:31:08 -0800
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
|
| Hi,
| I'm trying to deal with ASP.NET and i would like to know
| if there is any control or any method that allows me,
| like in JAVA classes, to have, for example, scrolling
| news with links to different web pages.
| Is it possible?
| Thanks,
| Fabrizio