Runtime Error '91' seems EXTREMELY simple.

  • Start date Start date

RoyVidar

Brandon Johnson wrote in message
Its throwing me a runtime error on this line: Anyone have any clue
why. i think today is my off day. :-)

cboPromote.Recordset = "SELECT Client, PromoteGroup FROM
tblItemPromoteGroups WHERE Client = " & chr$(34) & cboPromoteClient &
chr$(34) & ";"

When using dynamic SQL, assign it to the rowsource of the combo, not
the
recordsource property.

Its throwing me a runtime error on this line: Anyone have any clue why.
i think today is my off day. :-)

cboPromote.Recordset = "SELECT Client, PromoteGroup FROM
tblItemPromoteGroups WHERE Client = " & chr$(34) & cboPromoteClient &
chr$(34) & ";"

Brandon Johnson wrote in message
oh ya now it clicks. im seriously loosing it. :-). another quick
question. how do i just make it show the promotegroup in the cbobox
rather than both?

In the format properties of the combo, set the columnwidth property of
the first column to 0

oh ya now it clicks. im seriously loosing it. :-). another quick
question. how do i just make it show the promotegroup in the cbobox
rather than both?

You can't set the Recordset for a combo box that way. You can, however, set
its RowSource.

Back
Top