Row Count in Tooltip-Datagrid

james

I have been looking for a way to reproduce the tooltip that Access displays when scrolling the Datagrid
that shows the record count (changes as you move the thumb up or down). So far, nothing I have tried in the Datagrid's Scroll
event (using a tooltip control) seems to work.
Any ideas ?
james

Ken Tucker [MVP]

Hi,

http://64.78.52.104/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c44c.asp#q843q

Ken
---------------
"james" <jjames700ReMoVeMe at earthlink dot net> wrote in message
I have been looking for a way to reproduce the tooltip that Access displays
when scrolling the Datagrid
that shows the record count (changes as you move the thumb up or down). So
far, nothing I have tried in the Datagrid's Scroll
event (using a tooltip control) seems to work.
Any ideas ?
james

james

Ken, thanks for the link. I am not wanting to get tooltips for individual Cells, but, like in Access, show the row count, as the
Scroll Thumb is moved up or down and the count changes as the Thumb is moved up and down. I will mess with the code you linke
to to see if it can be made to do that.
james

( I have already been able to get the individual Cell Data when the mouse is over a cell. But, the Row count changing has been
another matter)