restoring unsaved documents

  • Start date Start date

I would like to know how to restore unsaved documents. I was typing a text
on Word and left the room for a while. When I came back in, my computer was
off and I asked who had shut it, but no one did. So I tried turning back on
the computer and opening Word in hopes that the "Document restorer" window
would be there and I would find what I was typing, but I didn't. I tried
looking through the standard buttons to see if I could find it, but it didn't
work either. It's very upsetting because I had about a page of my work typed
all neat and two thirds done with. Please e-mail me back a.s.a.p.
([email protected]) if you can because my work is due when the march
break ends and school starts again. Thank you.

If you never saved the document, there is nothing to recover. See
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/AutomaticSave.htm Save early and often and
*never* leave your computer without saving all open files.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

"~GABY, grade 9 student~" <~GABY, grade 9
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Back
Top