Remebering ID's

  • Start date Start date

I spoke with Yahoo about this and they said it probably has something to do
with my settings in Internet Explorer.

When I sign into Yahoo mail, I check the box "Remember my ID on this
computer" so that my yahoo ID will be remembered by my computer when I try to
sign in later. This doesn't work and I always have to re-type my ID each
time I sign in.

How can I get my browser to remember my ID?

Are you clearing cookies or do you have a program running that's clearing
cookies? Are your settings in Internet Options> Privacy too restrictive?

HTH,
Don

I run zonealarm pro but i turned it off to test if my ID would be remembered.
I also use norton antivirus. I set my cookies to accept all cookies. No
luck. Any suggestions? Thanks again for your help.

In Internet Options> Content> Autocomplete is Autocomplete turned on for
Usernames and Passwords?

Do you only have the one Yahoo login? Is there another Yahoo account being
accessed from that computer?

Which version of Windows?

Don

Autocomplete is on and I just use the one Yahoo ID. I use Windows 2000
Professional.

Still no luck.

--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

"Bubba" <Bubba[at]discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I spoke with Yahoo about this and they said it probably has something to
do
with my settings in Internet Explorer.

When I sign into Yahoo mail, I check the box "Remember my ID on this
computer" so that my yahoo ID will be remembered by my computer when I try
sign in later. This doesn't work and I always have to re-type my ID each
time I sign in.

How can I get my browser to remember my ID?

Back
Top