Regular pointers are being changed by a web site

  • Start date Start date

When I log onto www.nba.com/lakers, my normal select pointer is changed from
the usual arrow to the McDonald's "M" logo and the link select pointer is
changed from the usual hand, with an extended index finger, to the Laker's
basketball logo. Can I do anything to stop this? It only happens on the
Lakers' web site and it only started about a week ago.

"A web site changes my mouse pointers" <A web site changes my mouse
pointers @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
When I log onto www.nba.com/lakers, my normal select pointer is
changed from the usual arrow to the McDonald's "M" logo and the link
select pointer is changed from the usual hand, with an extended index
finger, to the Laker's basketball logo. Can I do anything to stop
this? It only happens on the Lakers' web site and it only started
about a week ago.

What Burt said.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

Frank, I'm not sure what you mean. I neither sent nor received any e-mails
regarding this post.

Burt said:
It is unlikely that you can change that behavior.. It is embedded in
the code of
the website that you are visiting to change the pointer to something
of THEIR
desire..
HTH,

I meant that I agreed with what Burt said in his answer:
"It is unlikely that you can change that behavior.. It is embedded in the
code of
the website that you are visiting to change the pointer to something of
THEIR
desire..
HTH,

Burt