Regular Expression

Buddy

Can someone please show me how to create a regular expression to do the
following

My text is set to
[vbl] MyColumn{1, 100} Test

I want a regular expression that sets the text to the following
[vbl] testMyColumn{1, 100}Test

Basically I want the regular expression to add the word test infront of the
word MyColumn and also remove 4 spaces after } and the word Test.

Thanks

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi Buddy,

I found that this post has been posted in several queue. I have replied you
in microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp. Please follow up there, I will
work with you there.
Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan