Registry

  • Start date Start date

Joe

The antispyware finds errors in the registry but gives no
option to clean them. Am I missing something?

What errors are found? We need a bit more details first.

-steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP
PSS Security

originated.
--------------------

I'm having the same problem. Found 27 infected registry
entries but gives no list or way to delete. Continues to
find them on each scan...

The problem we're having seems to be related to these
entries? Any ideas?

From: "Joe" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Joe" <[email protected]>
Subject: Registry