Registry recovery error message

G

Every time I restart XP Professional on my pc, I get the following pop up message. Each time I click on the OK box, another pop up comes up, this happens 4 times until finally I get to the desktop. After that everything works fine. I did a search in the knowledge base and found the User Action suggested was that no further action required, however this is happening each time I reboot (warm or cold boot, same thing)

Error Message
(Registry Recovery) One of the files containing the system's Registry data had to be recovered by use of a log or alternate copy. The recovery was successful.

User Action
This Windows 2000 Executive STATUS message is for your information. Choose OK to continue. No other action is needed.

I'm looking for any suggestions to get rid of these messages, or should I be concerned that there really is a problem in the registry files

G

Forgot to mention .. I tried the suggestion of loading the Last KNown Good Configuration .. made no difference, still get the pop-ups

Ask a Question