registry error

  • Start date Start date

hi,
i'm trying to read out the registry keys in my win application..
but fir few keys..i'm encountering the below error

"Request access to the registry isn't allowed".
how can i solve it...

what settings should i prefer?

Hello, AVL!

Registry entries have access permissions, so called access control lists
(ACLs).

Your code must've been running under the user that has no permissions to
registry entries.

--
With best regards, Vadym Stetsiak.
Blog: http://vadmyst.blogspot.com

You wrote on Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:32:01 -0700:

A> hi, i'm trying to read out the registry keys in my win application..
A> but fir few keys..i'm encountering the below error

A> "Request access to the registry isn't allowed".
A> how can i solve it...

A> what settings should i prefer?

Back
Top