Recycle Bin Troubles

  • Start date Start date

Art McClure

Anybody know what to do when the Recycle Bin
has "invisible" files in it? They don't list, but seem to
be there, and I can't delete them.

Are you the only user that logs into this machine?
If so, are you logging in as the Administrator?
Joe Griffin [MS]
From: "Art McClure" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Art McClure" <[email protected]>
Subject: Recycle Bin Troubles
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 17:06:00 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.file_system

Anybody know what to do when the Recycle Bin
has "invisible" files in it? They don't list, but seem to
be there, and I can't delete them.

Yes, I am the only user. I am not logging in
as "Administrator", but I am in the "Administrators Group".
Art McClure