Readonly property in DataGrid

James Wong

Dear all,

I found that there's no Readonly property in DataGrid under .NET Compact
Framework. I'd like to know how I can make my DataGrid readonly in runtime.
I'm developing an application for pocket PC.

Thanks for your attention and kindly advice!

Regards,
James Wong

David Wrighton [MS]

The DataGrid in the .NET Compact Framework is always readonly. It does not
provide a way for the data to be modified through the user interface.

David Wrighton